Monday, March 8, 2010

A Good Week

......I am so thankful for this time that I have to be a missionary and for the opportunity I have to be an instument in the Lord's hands.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is real and I know that it is made up of eternal truths.  If you have not gained a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which simply includes: faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end, then please just give it a shot.  Experiment upon the words of Christ as the scriptures say and I promise you will feel the joy and peace that come from these teachings.  Jesus Christ has suffered and died for YOU.  He is waiting with open arms and if we trust him he will catch us and embrace us with his perfect love.  In the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment