Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Blog for Elder Nelson!

So, thanks for stopping by.  I am so glad I finally started this blog.  I did start another one thru ldsmissionblogs.com but could not learn my way around it.  I am so, so glad I finally started this one!  It is so much easier to use.  I plan to add more and more pictures as we go along.  So, keep coming back.  I know the letter I posted is very long and most of you probably just want to look at his pictures. I plan to only post part of his letters here in the future along with portions of his personal email to our family each week.   But if you would like to read his entire email each week just send me your email address at lisanelson11@comcast.net and I will add you to his email list.  Thanks again for stopping by. We are so pleased with the way Michael is serving his mission in Australia.  Hope you enjoy what you read and see and are uplifted by his experiences as much as we are.  Have a great day!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, thanks for setting this up. Can we write to him on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! What a fun way to keep a journal of his mission.

    ReplyDelete